Social Media Marketing
A complete social media posting and automation process delivered by our expert team.
We can manage and update your social media profiles with our activity-based marketing engine allowing you to have an active community of supports
Don’t leave your social profiles to fall stale, social media activity has proven to drive business, referrals, and name recognition.
No need to waste time, delegate it to your admin, or hire outside help, we can handle it all for you.
- 78% of consumers purchasing decisions are impacted by online reviews – Ipsos Open Thinking 78% 78%
- 63% of consumers are likely to use a local business if it has information available on a social media site. – comScore Networks 63% 63%
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote your product or service. We can use their analytics tools to track the progress, success, and engagement of marketing campaigns.
Worldwide, there are over 2.41 billion monthly active users (MAU) as of June 2019. This is an 8 percent increase in Facebook MAUs year over year. This is compared to 2.38 billion MAUs for Q1 2019. (Source: Facebook 7/24/19) Facebook is simply too big to ignore as an on-going part of your digital marketing communications program. Please note the last item on this list for the total number of people who now use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every day on average.
1.59 billion people on average log onto Facebook daily and are considered daily active users (Facebook DAU) for June 2019. This represents an 8 percent increase year over year (Source: Facebook as 7/24/19). Sixty-six percent of Facebook’s audience would be considered DAU versus Monthly Active Users (MAU). The Implication: A huge and vastly growing number of Facebook users are active and consistent in their visits to the site, making them a promising audience for your marketing efforts.
Globally, YouTube is now the second largest search engine, right behind Google.With the demand for video on websites growing as bandwidth access continues to grow, using YouTube and video to market your business is a smart way to go.
Some Facts and Figures
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- Mobile Youtube users spent 40 minutes on average session, up more than 50% year-over-year