Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization or SEO can help your website to rank well in local search engine results.
We specialize in SEO for small businesses and Entrepreneurs.
The phrase ‘Dominate the Search Engines’ is popularly mentioned whenever website promotion is being discussed. It is one of the core components of internet marketing and your website won’t deliver results, if it’s not search engine optimized.
As search engine optimization experts, we use a set of diverse SEO tools to painstakingly move your website up in the search engine rankings. Higher placement in the search results equal more visitors to your website.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the placement in which your website appears within search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. This process is done by placing keywords that represent your products and services in strategic areas of your website that search engine robots are known to look at when ranking a website appropriately within the search engines.
So why is Search Engine Optimization so important?
comScore data shows over 1.3 billion people were using a search engine on any given day in a month. Search engine users in the US were slightly more likely to be women than men (50.1% versus 49.9%). According to comScore, as of August 2011, there were 216 million Internet users in the US, and two-thirds of those users had an income of $40,000 or more.
All of this research data leads us to some important conclusions about web search and marketing through search engines. For example:
- Search is very, very popular. It reaches more than 88% of people in the US and billions of people around the world.
- Google is the dominant player in most world markets.
- Users tend to use short search phrases, but these are gradually getting longer.
- Search covers all types of markets.
Search is undoubtedly one of the best and most important ways to reach customers and build your business, regardless of your business’s size, reach, or focus.
The way people work, play, shop, research, and interact has changed forever.
Organizations of all kinds (businesses and charities), as well as individuals, need to have a presence on the Web—and they need the search engines to bring them traffic.
As our society moves ever closer to a professional consumer (“prosumer”) economy, the ways in which people create, publish, distribute, and ultimately find information and resources on the Internet will continue to be of great importance.
Search Engine Optimization, is at the center of the Web and is your key to success.
WebYabber Marketing SEO Services
An SEO project with WebYabber Marketing includes the following services:
- Initial report on your the current SEO strengths and weaknesses of your website.
- Analysis to identify where your competitors rank for your targeted keywords.
- Keyword research to identify what keywords your customers are using to find your products and services
- On-page SEO recommendations and consulting.
- Ongoing recommendations to maintain organic rankings.
- Website architecture and search engine-friendly design consulting.
Advanced SEO Services
WebYabber Marketing also provides advanced services to clients who require the next step in their search engine strategy. These advanced SEO services include:
- Link development campaigns.
- Landing page optimization.
- A/B split testing services using Google Analytics / Content Experiments.
How do I Know if My Website Needs SEO?
A strong indication of a need for SEO is if your website does not appear on the first page of any of the major search engines for your products keywords. If your website does not appear when performing a search query, implementing an efficient SEO program will increase your position in the results and thus make it easier for your customers to purchase from you.
Why use WebYabber as your Search Engine Optimization specialist?
The Internet is the new battleground as far as businesses are concerned. It’s offered a level playing field for businesses to take on the competition. The way to do this is by promoting your brand, products and services via a website. The competition is tough and there are literally millions of websites competing for attention. Search Engine Optimization is a methodology that if implemented correctly will allow your website to climb in the search engine rankings. This gets you the attention you need.
The WebYabber SEO Advantage
If you want to outsource your SEO services, WebYabber should be your company of choice. Our advantages includes:
- We were the Instructors of the popular SEO course offered by Social Media Marketing University.
- We only use White Hat techniques to achieve results.
- We put prime focus on developing a well planned execution strategy.
- As SEO specialists, we offer our expertise in an exhaustive range of internet marketing tools.
- Our SEO campaign is founded on in-depth research of your website and your competitors.
- We are hooked into the SEO Industry and stay up to date on the latest industry treads